Since our friendly neighbor to the north was unintentionally snubbed this week in thefoulline.com’s fantasy baseball week in review, the staff at thefoulline.com would like not only to apologize but also to dedicate this post to a few of the things that are great about Canada.
- Hockey, the second greatest sport in the world.
- Alan Thicke, head of the Seaver family and arguably one of the top six TV dads of all time.
- Molson Ice. Beer is good. Really strong beer is very good.
- More drinkable water then anywhere else in the world.
- The way they can seamlessly incorporate “eh” into every sentence.
- Pamela Anderson’s breasts.
- Two teams in the CFL with the name Roughriders.
- The 55-year-old Canadian Tulip Festival.
- Loonies and Toonies.
- 1 Canadian dollar = 0.985319 U.S. dollars.
- Under-appreciated rock band The Guess Who.
- Survivorman Les Stroud.
- The talented Michael J. Fox, Jim Carrey, and Margaret Atwood.
- The less talented Bryan Adams, Celine Dion and Keanu Reeves.
- Birthplace of the zipper and Trivial Pursuit.
So you see, not only does Canada produce intelligent blog readers, but they have made many important contributions to the world.
Sorry about the slight, Canadian Pirate fan. We hope this fixes things.